Mechanical heavy cutting five axis milling head
At present, there are three main specifications:
- Speed 3000rpm torque 2000Nm transmission ratio =1:1
- Speed 6000rpm torque 2000Nm transmission ratio =1:2
- Speed 3000rpm torque 900Nm transmission ratio =1:1
Main technical characteristics
- The spindle of the milling head is driven by two end keys of the spindle of the machine tool, or the motor is driven directly;
- The main shaft drive is realized by grinding bevel gear and cylindrical gear, with low noise;
- 3: The tool is tensioned by a mechanical elastic device and loosened by a hydraulic device;
- The axles A and C are supported by radial and axial preloaded roller bearings and driven by a servo motor through a precision anti-backlash device with double gears;
- The position measurements of axes A and C were made directly by a high resolution optical encoder on the axis with a resolution of 18000 p/r and an output of sinusoidal 1Vpp with a distance code reference.
- There are micro electric switches on axes A and C to limit and reset the displacement;
- A hydraulic clamping device is provided on the axles A and C, so that when cutting at a fixed Angle, transmission load free.