For extremely high processing requirements. The optical fixed lens in the laser processing center is used for laser drilling, precision cutting and material removal. In this module, all lenses are fixed, thus fundamentally reducing the positioning error and improving the processing accuracy of the axis direction.
GL. Optical fixed lens can be replaced continuously and quickly under different processing conditions. Different focusing prisms can be replaced according to different wavelength and focal length. The lens replacement is used to adjust and correct the processing parameters of the laser beam, so as to avoid unnecessary optical problems (such as astigmatism).
Laser processing often requires process adjustment gas to increase efficiency and processing quality. The GL optical fixed lens can be adjusted in three degrees of freedom (x, y, z) to ensure its beam quality. The protective lens is also placed in it. Its specific function is to protect the focusing lens from pollution and prolong its service life.
The laser power is increasing with the demand of the market, but the processing process often restricts the actual use of the power. At this point, the optical fixed lens divides the power of the laser beam into two drill bits for rapid processing and saving processing costs.
● The quick-change frame can realize the function of repeated installation and correction
● Focusing prism in X-Y direction is adjustable
● Optical lenses have different wavelengths and coatings
● Nozzle protection device can be adjusted in XYZ direction
● Free aperture diameter: max. 30 mm
● Air pressure: 10 bar
● Air nozzle diameter 0.5-2mm
● Double bit simulation linkage